Red Hot Dancewear™
Care and Feeding of your Red Hot Dancewear Product
Our products are designed to be both comfortable and durable. The bodywear has been constructed to stand up under the rigors of extended wear and frequent washing. Mesh Midriff Unitards, Biketard and Leotards
For best results and to prolong the life of your new Red Hot Dancewear, please take note of the following:
- These garments are constructed of fabric that is 90% cotton, 10% lycra. Always remember that cotton will shrink. The label recommendation is machine wash warm, tumble dry low. However, hand or machine wash in cold water and hang to dry for best results.
- Never pull directly on the mesh or mesh-fabric seams when putting on or taking off the unitard.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Hand wash or wash with like colors for dyed-to-match bodystockings
Cotton lycra tops, lycra funky pants and leggings:
- Machine or hand wash in cold water, hang to dry for best results.